|Competition is now Closed|
2014 Competition now open to win one of 6 pairs of tickets.
See the best in classic motoring at the Lancaster Classic Motor Show
14th – 16th November 2014
Celebrate your passion for classic motoring at the Lancaster Classic Motor Show
The Classic, Veteran and Vintage Car Directory have teamed up with the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show to give away 6 pairs of tickets to this years finale to the season at the NEC, Birmingham. The show is hailed as the biggest and best classic show in the UK, and this years extravaganza, held from 14th – 16th November, will host over 1,700 classic cars and 300 motorcycles.
Our best loved motoring clubs will be there in all their glory, showcasing some rare and fine examples of marques which will range from pre-war to retro classics, from European classics, to British sports cars and American muscle cars.
A variety of features include the Wheeler Dealer Live Stage which will be hosted by the TV show’s presenters, Mike Brewer and Edd China, and they will be hosting restoration challenges, exciting special guests and exclusive competitions.
The restoration Theatre will also make another appearance, offering visitors the chance to see a range of experts ready to show all aspects of classic car restoration.
There will be the usual Silverstone Auctions two day sale, including cars, motorcycles and automobilia with viewings taking place on Friday and Saturday morning before the sale begins in the afternoons.
This year’s display centre piece will be an impressive display from Meguiar’s Club, showing the best concours cars from events throughout the year, ultimately crowning a winner as Car of the Year.
Don’t forget to check out the classic Motorbike Show, which will feature special guests, a Pride of Ownership Concours, Vintage Wall of Death and of course some amazing bike club displays.
To book tickets or find out more, visit www.necclassicmotorshow.com
To enter this exciting competition, answer the easy questions below to be in with a chance of winning:
Closing date: 31st October 2014, 5pm
Terms & Conditions Apply
- No purchase necessary
- The closing date 31st October 2014, 5pm
- This competition is open to all UK residents
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, Classic Veteran and Vintage Directory and Classic Motoring show has no further liability to the winners
- Only one entry can be made per person
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
- Winners will be notified by email after the closing date
- Winners are responsible for their own travel to Classic Motoring Show NEC Birmingham.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Desktop version | Mobile version