|Company details: |
Trevor Farrington Ltd
Desktop version | Mobile version
Trevor Farrington Ltd
With a wealth of traditional and specialised skills at our disposal, we at Trevor Farrington Ltd are providing a wide range of restoration and repair services on all marques from every era, plus we also stock a selection of classic & competition cars and motorbikes for sale. Our list of services is vast! To preserve and maintain your classic vehicle, we do bodywork, paintwork & trimming and we do mechanical, engine and transmission rebuilds and race preparation too. From a full restoration to a minor service to buying your very first classic car - our team of professional and friendly experts are here to help you in any way possible!
Founder Trevor Farrington is a life-long classic car enthusiast who channelled his passion for these vehicles into a very successful restoration company. Since we first established in 1986, we have gained a fantastic reputation for our quality services and leading customer services. Customers have come to us time and time again to take care of their pride and joy as they know we will treat it as if it was our own and get it working and looking like new once again. Trevor and some of our highly talented team of restoration specialists, in his spare time, are also active competitors in historic motorsport on both four wheels and two.
OUR FULL LIST OF SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDES:
• RESTORATION: We do everything from small repairs to a full and comprehensive vehicle restoration. Some of the services we can do include: shot-blasting, welding, chassis/frame repairs & rebuilds, suspension fabrication, powder coating, electro, nickel & zinc plating, and electrical repairs / re-wiring.
• MECHANICALS: The mechanical services we do include: full engine, gearbox & back axle rebuilds, suspension, brakes & steering. As an added bonus we also offer performance and handling upgrades, and improvements such as power steering conversions.
• BODYWORK: We do full body repairs including fabrication or repair of steel or aluminium panels, plus ash frame repairs / replacment. We offer a range of rustproofing solutions too including Waxoil and Dinitrol.
• PAINTWORK: We have the facilities to undertake all types of paintwork, from minor repairs to part, full or bare metal resprays.
• TRIMWORK & UPHOLSTERY: We have an in-house specialist trimmer who can tackle everything from a full bespoke interior to a minor seat repair, which includes seats, carpets, hoods and headlinings.
• SERVICING: Our team have the skills and facilities to service all makes and models of vintage & classic cars. We also offer pre-winter checks.
• RACE PREPARATION: We do everything from pre-season preparation and set up to total rebuilds, including GRP and chassis repairs.
• CLASSIC & COMPETITION SALES: We buy and sell selected classic and competition cars and motorbikes, and we also offer a competitive commission sales service.
At our base in Cheshire, we have a selected stock of classic & competition cars and motorbikes for sale, which you can view on our website. We are more than happy to provide any further details and photographs of any of our vehicles on request. We must say that any viewings of said vehicles are welcomed by prior arrangement. We are more than interested in buying vehicles similar to those we sell as well. We offer a very competitive and secure commission sales arrangement on every vehicle that drives through our door. Please contact us if you have a suitable car or motorbike you wish to sell - a worldwide collection and delivery service is available for your convenience.
We have been restoring cars siince we first established in the 80's, working on vehicles like Austin 7s, MGs, Jaguars, Rolls-Royce, AC, Humber, Bugatti, Daimler and Bentley, to name a few. Restoration projects often involve taking a rusty incomplete shell and bringing it back to showroom condition. Somethimes the cars we restore start off as just parts in a box! There is rarely anything simple about restoration projects, so our expert team have to use their years of experience.
Some of the oldest cars we have restored include: a 1925 AC Empire, a 1925 Bentley 3 litre, a 1922 Gwynne Eight and a 1929 Humber. We have also worked on 1930s Bentley's and BMWs, post war Daimlers and to bring it up to the 1970s & 80's ; Alfa Romeo's, Jaguars, BMW's and Ferraris. We love nothing more than seeing a classic transform back to its former glory!
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you - we would love to meet you! You can also visit our website to see the latest vehicles we have in stock or you can visit our social media page to hear about our latest projects, news and deals:
Our opening times include:
Monday to Friday - 9:00am till 5:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Call us today on: 01565 722 151
Email us on: infotrevorfarrington.co.uk
Email our sales team on: salestrevorfarrington.co.uk
Visit our website: www.trevorfarrington.co.uk
|Category:||blast cleaning for classic and veteran cars|
body trim repairs
classic / sports cars wanted
classic / vintage car dealers
classic car body repairs
classic car care
classic car collection/delivery
classic car marques (dealers / parts / restoration)
classic car parts & service
classic car restoration / repairs / paint
classic car sales
classic, vintage and veteran car dealers / sales
classics bought and sold
classification classic / vintage car dealers / bought and sold
coachwork / trimmings / upholstery
competition cars / parts / preparation
complete classic service
electrics / electrical
engine / engine specialists
engine repair specialists
engine restoration / recondition
garage equipment and services
historic / vintage body repairs
leather / leather care
metal polishing / metal finishing
paint, paintwork and refinishing
race / rally preparation
racing car restoration
repairs, restoration & servicing
restoration & service
restoration / parts / dealers
restoration / repair / paint / servicing / mot's
restoration and repair
sales & services
servicing / rebuilds
specialist & services
specialist machine services
specialist motorsport engineering
trim / upholstery
upholstery / leather
vintage / veteran cars
vintage car sales & parts
welding / refabrication
|Related words:||classic, vintage and veteran car dealers / sales, i|
blast cleaning for classic and veteran cars All/National/UK-wide
blast cleaning for classic and veteran cars Cheshire
blast cleaning for classic and veteran cars Derbyshire
blast cleaning for classic and veteran cars Lancashire
blast cleaning for classic and veteran cars Shropshire
or click here to return to previous page
Contact us :
Media Chameleon Limited
Suite 101 Crystal House
New Bedford Road
Tel 01582 488385
(22 Telephone lines)